Tuesday 10 December 2013

Natural Skincare Haul

I had been on the market for a new body wash, a natural one of course I had no idea Trilogy made body washes, I have read so much about their Holy Grail Rosehip Oil so many times but had not realised they had such a diverse range of other products. What a nice suprise I had, to find such a wonderful product. I also picked up a few samples and trial sizes as well.



Trilogy Botantical Body Wash £14.00 500ml
Since preparing this blog post I am now onto bottle 4 of this beauty. I have fallen head over heels, its the perfect body wash. The formula is fantastic, 2 pumps provides lots of lather its great. I like the pump as well, I tend to tip half the bottle away if there is no pump! The scent is so nice, I can smell lavender in it somewhere I am sure??





Trilogy goodies GWP
I purchased Trilogy body wash and the well known Trilogy Rosehip Oil, this entilted me to this sample pack. I will let you know how I get on with them.







Bodhi Ylang-Ylang Sensual Body Moisturiser £3.99 50ml
I was looking at the sample sized products on the Naturisimo website, I decided to check out the mens section of samples to see if there was anything that caught my eye for my husband to try out. Can you imagine my shock to see all the trial sized Beautiful Bodhi products in the mens section! I know they are all unisex and made for everyone to use, not just for men. If I had not looked in the mens section I would not have known I could pick  up a trial sized product to try. Come on Naturisimo the Bodhi range needs to be available for everyone. Lots of people may be missing out on a wonderful brand, due to your placements.

Now onto the lotion, wow what a lovely scent. I have tried a lotion before from Bodhi and loved it. I used this sparingly as I really did not want it to end. Its absolutley beautiful.



Samples
The samples below were sent for free apart from the Caudalie Huile Divine Oil. I love that Oil and thought the smaller sized sample would come in handy for travel. I am most excited about trying out the Trilogy Balm


 
 
I throughly enjoy perusing the Nautrisimo website, the hours I spent looking at the wonderful natural brands is quite funny actually. They truly do sell some amazing products, if you prefer goodies with no nasty ingredients this is where you need to look.
 
 
 
 
Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment, i read everyone & will reply back asap